Weekly Update March 10 2018


YouTube purge black balls truth.



This is a list of what has been added and updated over the past week. Please, I need your help and support don't forget to comment, share, and subscribe!

Sorry, for no updates last week. Bizzy bizzy bizzy. Due to the support Google has been giving my peers I have very busy. I joined bitchute and can I be found here https://www.bitchute.com/channel/tupactip/. I also joined steemit but still waiting to be accepted. I have been able to update my equipment form a simple tablet to a laptop. Yes, that right, all my prior work videos was done on a tablet.

YouTube





Finding Creators After The Youtube Purge 



Journey Of The Mysteries




New Post

Finding Creators After The Purge



Updated Older Post*

Finding Creators After The Youtube Purge


*Note: the updtaes vary form minor additions and changes to major that add much more content. I spend much energy and effort to reenforce all my works.

Comments

Popular Posts