Weekly Update February 17 2018

On Feb. 6, Elon Musk, CEO and founder of SpaceX and co-founder of electric car company Tesla, launched his Tesla Roadster into space atop his new Falcon Heavy rocket. What does everyone think of this real or fake? Let's address in the comments below.



This is a list of what has been added and updated over the past week. Please, I need your help and support don't forget to comment, share, and subscribe!

Sorry for the lack of updates. This week was spent heavily on promotion and things of that nature like SEO. I'm trying to get 1,000 subscribers on YouTube and I need you guys support and the less time I invest in promoting myself the more I can invest in research and development. Thanks!

YouTube




The number 33 XXXIII Occult Meaning



Rough And Perfect Ashlar Hidden Meaning

Note: prior releases of  Wars Of The Roses Presents: Mystery Babylon are already uploaded on the channel simply check out the playlist Wars Of The Roses Presents: Mystery Babylon Series



Updated Older Post*

Rough And Perfect Ashlar
thirty-three
Solomon's Temple
The Lost Word
Masonry Terms/Symbols
Isis
Horus
Seven Seals And Seven Keys

*Note: the updtaes vary form minor additions and changes to major that add much more content. I spend much energy and effort to reenforce all my works.

Comments

Popular Posts