Weekly Update February 3 2018

It's actually AMAZING, not a Mason.



This is a list of what has been added and updated over the past week. Please, I need your help and support don't forget to comment, share, and subscribe!

Sorry for the lack of updates. This week was spent heavily on promotion and things of that nature like SEO. I'm trying to get 1,000 subscribers on YouTube and I need you guys to support and the less time I invest in promoting myself the more I can invest in research. Thanks!

YouTube



Wars Of The Roses Presents: Mystery Babylon Hour 2: The Sun of God 1/6 Note: Hour one is already uploaded long ago on the channel simply check out he playlist Wars Of The Roses Presents: Mystery Babylon Series.



Wars Of The Roses Presents: Mystery Babylon Hour 2: The Sun of God 2/6 John Lester Nash Jr., I Can See Clearly Now (album), 1972. Cover performed by Liza Minnelli with
They Live, 1988. 


Wars Of The Roses Presents: Mystery Babylon Hour 2: The Sun of God 3/6 The beginning. The story of man. For now ever 100 views I'll upload the next part.


Wars Of The Roses Presents: Mystery Babylon Hour 4: Osiris and Iris, Part I 1/6 includes Intro and music: Fur Elise composed by Ludwig van Beethoven, 1810. Performed in techno. Advanced release of introduction to hour 4.

2

Exposing What The Illuminati Truly Is, sorry about the audio problems done many punch ins.



New Post





Updated Older Post*

Jesus Christ’s Descent

The Lost Word

Kabbalah

The Illuminati

The Mysteries

Delta/Triangle

The Philosophy of Fire

Luciferian Philosophy

Christian Rosencreutz

Atlantis

Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite

Zoroaster

Rosicrucian

Albert Pike

*Note: the updtaes vary form minor additions and changes to major that add much more content. I spend much energy and effort to reenforce all my works.


Comments

Popular Posts