God the Father, The Holy Ghost, Jesus Christ

Who is God the Father,the Holy Ghost, Jesus Christ according to the Bible?



Jesus Father Is The Holy Ghost

18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.-Matthew 1:18 King James Version

20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. -Matthew 1:20 King James Version



Son Of Man

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? -  Numbers 23:19 King James Version



6 For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed Malachi 3:6 King James Version



God Cannot Be Tempted

13 When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; James 1:13 New International Version

17 For this reason he had to be made like them,[a] fully human in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people.
18 Because he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted. Hebrews 2:17-18New International Version

13 and he was in the wilderness forty days, being tempted by Satan. He was with the wild animals, and angels attended him. Mark 1:13 New International Version



Jesus Not Equal To God

28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
John 14:28 King James Version



Jesus Knowledge Is Limited

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. Matthew 24:36 King James Version

32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
Mark 13:32 King James Version

Great [is] our Lord, and of great power: his understanding [is] infinite. Psalms 147:5 King James Version

For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things. 1 John 3:20 King James Version



Jesus Was Sent By God And Has A God

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. John 17:3-5 King James Version

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. John 20:17 King James Version



Vain They Do Worship Jesus

But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Matthew 15:9 King James Version


Comments

Popular Posts