Matthew Chapter 10




Twelve disciple gave power

1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease. -Matthew 10:1  King James Version

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. -Matthew 10:8  King James Version



Not receive

14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. -Matthew 10:14  King James Version



Sheep, wolves, serpents, and doves.

16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.-Matthew 10:16  King James Version



Suffering/shall be saved

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.-Matthew 10:8  King James Version

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. -Matthew 10:34  King James Version

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. -Matthew 10:36-37  King James Version



Gospel of Matthew

Matthew Chapter 9

Matthew Chapter 11

Comments

Popular Posts