Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter

“Music which ennobled the mind was of a far higher kind than that which merely appealed to the senses, and he strongly insisted that it was the paramount duty of the Legislature to suppress all music of an effeminate and lascivious character, and to encourage only that which was pure and dignified”
-Manly P. Hall, Secret Teachings of All Ages



Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter is an American singer, songwriter, record producer and actress.



Sasha Fierce

I Am... Sasha Fierce is the third studio album by American recording artist Beyoncé. It was released on November 15, 2008, by Music World Entertainment and Columbia Records. This where the public saw the birth of her alter-ego Sasha Fierce and earned a record-setting six Grammy Awards in 2010.





“I remember right before I performed I raised my hands up and it was kind of the first time I felt something else come into me. And I knew that was going to be my coming out night."



Sasha Fierce is Born

"Crazy in Love” was her debut solo single, featuring Jay-Z. Later, they were married without publicity, on April 4, 2008. This was Beyoncé’s first solo single all her previous singles had been recorded and released with Destiny's Child.

“Sasha Fierce was born when I did ‘Crazy in Love.’ People, when they meet me, expect that all the time, but that person is strictly for the stage.” - Beyoncé People Magazine, November 18th, 2008



Crazy in Love


It seems that this Video is unavailable The uploader has not made this video available in your country despite Rolling Stones calling it the #1 song of The 100 Greatest Songs of the Century – So Far. Here is an alternative link  https://vimeo.com/129962694

The video for "Crazy in Love” even depicts the death of Beyoncé and the birth of Sasha Fierce. It starts with a modest Beyoncé in plain clothes. As the video progesses she becomes more stylish and sexuality. Until, Beyoncé is ultimately burned to death in the backseat of a car which explodes. Jay-Z is the one that start the fire. Sasha Fierce is born from the fire and Beyoncé is gone and dead

“The ‘Fire Philosophy’ is the basis of all Religious Mysteries and all the secret philosophies of the Universe. It is also the underlying principal on which All Secret Occult Brotherhoods are founded. It was taught in the Ancient Mysteries, and, although the knowledge of it has long been lost to the world, it has always been preserved in the Occult Fraternities. The aim of all true initiation, no matter what the name of the Fraternity may be is to know the nature of the Secret Fire that regenerates the world and which renders him who comes into its possession immortal… “- A Rose Cross College R. Swinburne Clymer

IGNE NATURA RENOVATUR INTERGRA, which literally means, “By fire, nature is perfectly renewed.”

Now, Beyoncé is  reborn  as Sasha Fierce.  Sasha Fierce remains very sexual and does not return to the plain and more simplistic Beyoncé from the early half of the video. 

"I have someone else that takes over when it's time for me to work, and when I'm on stage, this alter ego I created that kind of protects me and who I really am. Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken and more glamorous side that comes out when I'm working and when I'm on the stage." - Beyonce

“When I’m onstage I’m aggressive and strong and not afraid of my sexuality. The tone of my voice gets different, and I’m fearless. I’m just a different person.” - Beyonce

"I’ve created an alter ego [she refers to her on-stage persona as ‘Sasha’]: things I do when performing I would never do normally. I reveal things about myself that I wouldn’t do in an interview. I have out-of-body experiences [on stage]. If I cut my leg, if I fall, I don’t even feel it. I’m so fearless, I’m not aware of my face or my body." - Beyonce October 2008 issue of Marie Claire



Sasha Fierce as Baphomet

Sasha Fierce as Baphomet this was part of the promotional propaganda for I am... Sasha Fierce tour.





Baphomet ring

Performing Forever Young Live Coachella with Jay Z.

Beyonce Knowledge during Day 1 of the Coachella Valley Music & Art Festival 2010 held at the Empire Polo Club on April 16, 2010 in Indio, California. (Photo by Michael Buckner/Getty Images)

Beyonce shares personal life and photos taken from her person Tumblr.

A close up of Beyoncé’s Baphomet ring.



The Bey Hive is the name given to Beyoncé's fan base.

Beehive and bees are a prominent symbol in the Mystery Schools. It signifies societal cohesion; industry. Industry in working together in a societal form.



Government

The World Humanitarian Day music video for Beyoncé’s song “I Was Here” was filmed in the UN General Assembly Hall in New York in front of a live audience. Beyoncé and songwriter Diane Warren are donating the video to the campaign.

Michelle Obama and Beyoncé are close friends and their families often spend time together.They often praise each other publicly and support each other’s projects.


Beyonce performed the national anthem,"Star-Spangled Banner", at Barrack Obama's Presidential Inauguration. She also performed for Barack & Michelle Obama First Dance after he became president. Beyoncé, Jay Z And ,their daughter, Blue Ivy visited the White House For Michelle Obama's 50th Birthday.

At the 2011 Billboard Music Awards, Michelle Obama called Beyoncé “a role model and a powerful presence for young girls and women all around the world”. - See more at: http://freemantv.com/black-madonna-nu-isis-church-bey/#.dpuf



Beyoncé’s performance of the song, “Get Me Bodied”, at the 2007 BET Awards was charged with heavy symbolism. She rises from the matrix dressed in a robot suit, and wakes up after being surged with electricity. The robot shell is stripped away to reveal the sexy costume unde - http://freemantv.com/queen-bee-robotic-whore-metropolis/



She is on Columbia Records.

Comments

Popular Posts