Pope John Paul I

Pope John Paul I, born Albino Luciani was pope August 26 1978 from September 28 1978. His Papacy only lasted 33 days due to his sudden death which is surrounded in mystery and controversy.



Vatican Press releases on Death of John Paul I

The controversy over his death started almost immediately as the press releases from the Vatican changes and conflict with each other as more information was released.



What Pope John Paul I was reading

Even the papers he was said to have been holding at the time of his death is not constant.

Also, the fact there was never an autopsy performed. The Vatican came to the conclusion that "death that might have been caused by acute myocardial infarction (heart attack)."



Health and Antonio Da Ros

Even his health is in doubt.  The Vatican doctor that concluded his death of a heart attack was not his normal doctor in fact the first time he seen the pope he was already dead.

Pia Luciani, Pope John Paul I was her uncle made some note worthy remarks about his death.



Pope John Paul I views/plans

Many have claimed that he was going to have many radical changes to the church which gives good motivations for his murder.



Metropolitan Nikodim

There was many deaths that have been at the center of controversy before and after the death of Pope John Paul I. One of the most talked about deaths was his he died at the foot of Pope John Paul I according to some of the accounts.



Pope John Paul I told Bishop John Magee he would never leave Rome.

Comments

Popular Posts